It's that time of year again.
The time when we're supposed to be thankful for what we have (then run out the next day to buy new things). And I am thankful...for what I have and for what I'm about to run out and buy :)
This is a book blog, so I'll start with some bookish thankfulness - I'm thankful for:
- My older brother teaching me how to read when I was 4 - I went on to be the freak first grader reading chapter books (BOXCAR CHILDREN!!)
- So many amazing books, amazing authors, amazing publishers, amazing fellow readers, and fellow bloggers
- Having a wonderful family that's dysfunctional, but I wouldn't have it any other way
- For having more than enough to get by
- For finding a job in this horrible economy and going on to NOT hate it
- For having some of the best friends - near and far - that I could ask for
Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
(and if you don't celebrate/aren't in the US, then enjoy your Thursday)
Stuff your face full of turkey, take a nap, and shop until you drop!
My plans look something like that, only I'll be shopping until I get the few things I have to grab, then heading home, sleeping, and off to work.