Since I've never participated in it before, I'm not sure what to expect, but I'll try to update a few times during the day with what I'm reading, how much I've read, how long, participate in a couple of mini-challenges, etc.
To sign up to be a reader, just check out this post. Others can sign up to be a cheerleader (they ask for at least 1 hour of cheering on participants) and there will be mini-challenges held throughout the day.
I'll be reading from the following list (in no particular order after the first two):
Finish The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
- Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
Freefall by Mindi Scott
- Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
- Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper
- Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, #2) by Michelle Zink
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols